MARYLAND ENDOCRINE, PA
Maryland Endocrine, PA specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic disorders in adults. All of our physicians are board certified, and have been trained in prestigious Endocrine training programs. We limit the scope of our practice to Endocrinology and ask all our patients to have a primary care physician to attend to their non-endocrine related health care needs.
Endocrinologists specialize in all aspects of:
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic syndrome/insulin resistance, including polycystic ovarian disorder
- Thyroid conditions including underactive (hypothyroid) and overactive (hyperthyroid) thyroid disordersHoward County Endocrinology, Anne Arundel County Endocrinologists
- Thyroid nodules, goiter, and thyroid cancer
- Osteoporosis, vitamin D deficiency and metabolic bone disease
- Unusual forms of high blood pressure
- High and low calcium disorders as well as other blood salt disorders
- High cholesterol, triglyceride and other lipid disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal gland disorders
- Endocrine disorders of pregnancy
We provide sonographically guided fine needle aspiration of thyroid nodules and thyroid sonograms on site, and are certified by the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine. We are a leader in using continuous glucose monitoring and insulin pumps, and routinely download glucose meters, continuous glucose monitors and insulin pumps to maximize our ability to diagnose and manage complex diabetes problems. We perform a wide range of laboratory services in our in house CLIA and State of Maryland certified diagnostic laboratory. We were an early adopter of electronic medical records and have had an fully integrated system since May 2004.
Our website, www.marylandendocrine.com, provides more information about endocrinology, our practice and referral to reliable sources of medical information on the disorders we treat.